Ferretti Altura 58
Owning an affordable superyacht is the ultimate dream of many.
The naming of this Ferretti Altura 58 ‘Strikes and Gutters’ originates from ‘The Big Lebowski’ movie and means as much as ‘Ups and downs’.
The ‘ups’ on this majestic yacht are far greater than any ‘downs’ as you will acknowledge during your visit on board.
A luxuriously decorated spacious interior, along with a huge flybridge with aft sundeck and an additional large sundeck on the bow area are only few of the many reasons this exclusive Italian designed ‘mini superyacht’ will definately strike you with love at first sight.
With a total of 4 ensuite cabins and the aft crewcabin she accommodates up to 9 people overnight, the two grand dining areas with transformable tables comfortably seat 15 people at once inside, additionally the cockpit (covered aft deck) offers another large dining or lounge combination for a great number of guests.
All this and much more ensures this yacht offers luxury and space in perfect comparison to much larger superyachts.
The possibilities are nearly endless as full or partial private use, incentives and meetings, even chartering and B&B are perfectly feasable. From now on it is up to yourself to fill in the good use of this ‘mini-superyacht’.
Feel free to contact us for a ‘date’ on board to live up to your long dreamed yachting desire.
Priced to sell !
Negociable price on request only, no ‘indications’ will be released prior to a visit.
Direct non-binding offers are welcomed via the Nauticus Yachting Contactpage and will be presented to the selling owner for his/her concideration.
Ferretti Altura 58
- LOA 19,60m (64 ft) – beam 5,15m (16,9 ft) – draft : 1,45m (4,75 ft)- clearance height 4,92m (16 ft)
- Original Italian ‘Ferretti Craft’ design & build 1991, upholstery refit 2014
- ‘Mini’ superyacht
- Cruising speed : 39km/h (21 kn) Max speed : 67 km/h (36 kn)
- Waterdisplacement 32 metric tons
- 8 to 9 berths (3 frontsection double cabins ) + 1 captain (midship) + 1 crew (aft cabin), all with ensuite wet cell
- Bowthruster, indoor helm & flybridge controlled
Price : Negociable, on request
Status : For sale
- Main construction material : GRP
- Hull form :
- Hull & superstructure colors : white
- Teak cockpit, front- & sidedecks (to renovate)
- Interior : Original Ferretti design, cherrywood paneling with leather levers, teak floorings in very good condition
- Cabins : 3 + 1 + 1 (all new mattresses)
– 1 x ‘ensuite’ owners cabin, king size
– 2 x ‘ensuite’ guest cabins, with 2 single beds each
– 1 x ‘ensuite’ captains cabin (single emperor size)
– 1 x ‘ensuite’ single crew cabin
- Wet cells : 5
- Cooking stove : 4 pit ceramic 220V
- Microwave oven, built in
- Fridges : 1 x supersize in galley + 1 x beverage fridge in dining area
- Freezer : 1 x supersize in galley
- Icemaker : 1 x in galley
- Airco & heating : pre-installed
- Windows in tinted safety glass, embedded in polished stainless steel (leakfree)
- Stereo radio- & built in speakers accross the ship
Engines, electrics, water
- Vermogen : 2 x 1000 hp – 735 KW MTU 183TE92 – 8 cyl turbodiesel
- Uren : Port 1130 (revised 2014) – Starboard 1575
- Cooling : Dual (external ‘wet exhausts’ + intercooler)
- Fuel : Diesel
- Fuel capacity : 3400 l (899 gallon)
- Propulsion : 2 ‘ZF’ hydraulic gearboxes, 2 propshafts, 4-blade propellors
- Trims : hydraulic, cockpit & flybridge controlled
- Helm gauges (all repeated) : kompass, enginerevs, depth, speedlog, 2x fuel, 2x volt,
2x oilpressure & temp, 2x enginehours
- Electrical currents : 12V + 24V + 220V
- Batteries : 10 x 180 Ah auxilary + 2 x 190Ah start
- Battery chargers : Installed
- Inverter : 24V > 220V
- Generator : Kohler, 16 kV
- Waterpressuresysteem : Electrical hydrofore (24V)
- Hotwater boiler 220V, Isotherm 75 liters (2015)
- Freshwater tank : 1000 liter
- Waste tank : 1x black water + 1x gray water
Navigation & electronics
- Navigation lights : Original Ferretti
- Plotter : Geonav
- GPS : 2x Furuno
- Marifoon :
– Sailor RT2048 x2
– Skanti 8000, HF-SSB radio
- Radar Furuno
- Hydraulic gangway
- Hydraulic tendercrane on swimplatform
- Anchors : 2x Bruce 30kg, 35m new chains (2016), 2x 24V remote controlled winches
- Stainless steel ‘superyacht style’ sea railing around the ship
- Integrated swimplatform with stainless steel foldable swimladder
- Deckshower h/c on swimplatform
- Fenders : 10 x, blue
- Mooringlines, lifejackets
- Flybridge seatcovers blue (2015)
- Sundeck paddings foredeck and flybridge
- Bilge pumps : 4 x automatic 24V, + manual draining leverpumps
- Fireprevention : 2 extinguishers in enginebay, several in the cabins and galley
- Transferrable yachting berth in exclusive ‘Antwerp city’ marina
- EU-VAT payed
- Exterior : Teak decks need attention (cockpit only needs sanding, outside decks have pothole and utility traces) No loose or rotten spots, no loose rubberings, no leaks thrue the teakdecks.
- GRP/gelcoat : Stucturally very decent hull and superstructure (no cracks or scratches, no delaminations, no osmosis, no powdering of the gelcoat, no corrosion traces)
- Hull : (Underwater-) hull maintenance (antifouling & aluminium/zinc anodes) has been performed in 2016, since then the ship remained on sweet water
- Main engines : Both engines need maintenance (on antifreeze since 2016, so no internal corrosion could occure)
- Controls : Starboard hydraulic reverse gear needs maintenance / repair (slips a bit)
- Interior : Some small cosmetic repairs are needed (2 wooden stairpanels have watertraces from an accidentally left open hatch, some small bits of the uphostery need to be nicely attached again, 1 closet door needs to be re-attached, some lightswitches need to be reconnected, but overall everything is in good condition
- No humidity traces : No mold, no fungae, no spots. The ship is 100% dry, no leaking windows or portholes thrueout the ship
Visit on board on request, the yacht is docked in Antwerp, Willemdok
Nauticus Yachting provides the details of this yacht in good faith, yet cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this information nor warrants the quality of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This yacht is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.